As we live on this modern century, things have changed, online dating is the very effective way for Western men get acquainted and married with Filipina ladies. However, there are Filipino dating scams they need to pay attention to. How to recognize and avoid such scammers? This article will briefly make it clear.
Western men love the exotic and Asian beauty of these Filipina women so sometimes they are blind in love. They don’t know whether she is a real one or not. There are fake profiles that just want to scam money when it comes to online dating. Of course, most members are real but some are scammers. Especially, Filipina girls are the color of pride of Asia that single men from all over the world pursuing them for marriage. You are coming to the right track. I will show you some tips to know about this topics.
1. Choose the quality Filipino dating service. Don’t judge a book by its cover. Don’t pay too much attention to sites that state the company information, location, telephone number and so on. Even though you call customer service, do they pick up the phone and answer your questions? A Filipina dating website that does not list the company’s phone number but list only the contact page is good if they reply to your questions promptly. A free Filipina dating site Filipinodatings.com is a good site that you can try. A good dating site is the one that provides services for single people connect with each other.
2. Check the identity of the member are dealing with. Do they fill out all fields to identify themselves or skip all the fields? As you know most dating scammers do not fill all information on their profiles. If their profile are filled out completely, then read what they wrote to make sure they are coherent with the information they provided. If you receive a message from someone who left their email address on the message and ask you to reply by this email, then they are not real. If they pass these tests, then it is time to move on chatting via webcam. Online dating scammers won’t agree to show their cams.
3. Fall in love too fast. When you interact with a person by sending messages back and forth a few times, they said they felt in love with you. No, they are internet dating scammers. Fall in love too fast is not true at all. Love and affection takes time, you know?
4. Never send money out. You have not met her. She asked you to send some money for travel expenses. She said she sent some gifts or products for you and asked you to pay the fee to receive them. They are scammers. Don’t give out money before you meet her in the Philippines. Don’t let them lure you into the trap. When you see or hear about financial help, then you must think they are scammers.
5. Money when you meet her. When you come there to visit her, it is up to you to give money or gifts to her or her family. I have heard a few Filipina ladies asked Western men to buy cars or even houses for them. However, they are not considered online dating scams but real-life scams. I suggest that you should not give her expensive gifts at all. That’s not love.